Monday, January 2, 2017

Freedom!

Isn't it gratifying that God grants us with a new year to start over! The biggest thing I've learned this 2016 year is that it's okay to take baby steps... It's okay to fall down sometimes because in that time of sinking... God AGAIN will be the ultimate rescuer. This last year has been a rough year for my family, but while hitting those rough patches it has forced me to learn too......Drum Roll please....... TRUST IN GOD! So this year I declare that I will be free......Because it doesn't matter my new years resolution if I'm still holding onto the same mental make-up of last years......


If you have the same view, same mentality, you are guaranteed the same results! -TRUST IN GOD!







                                                     


YOU ARE FREE IN CHRIST JESUS!


New Year.... New View....New Mentality.... Guaranteed New Results!







No comments:

Post a Comment